Zeichentrick-Forum
Ratgeber Technik
Sendeschluss!
Serien-Info:
Powered by wunschliste.de
Das Diskussionsforum rund um Animations- und Anime-Serien
Simpsons - es geht weiter
geschrieben von: Wilkie, 12.05.02 21:54
Die folgende Meldung ist schon etwas älter, da ich nicht weiß, ob das hier schon behandelt wurde, hier folgende Meldung von zap2it.com:

Whoo-Hoo! 'Simpsons' Aren't Going Anywhere, Groening Says
Wed, May 1, 2002 05:54 PM PDT
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Fans of "The Simpsons" need not plan for the series finale just yet, creator Matt Groening says.

A story in England's Financial Times earlier this week gave the impression that Groening was giving thought to ending the series, which has been on FOX since 1989. Not true, he says.

"I was misquoted and misunderstood," Groening tells Reuters. "I don't want anyone to think I am predicting the demise of 'The Simpsons.' ... As long as there are things to make fun of we will be around."

The Financial Times story quoted Groening as saying "I think we are closer to winding it up." He also said that it's "increasingly difficult as the years go by to keep on not only surprising the audience, but surprising ourselves," according to the story.

Those quotes, and others describing Groening's sometimes prickly relationship with FOX, was subsequently picked up by media outlets in the United Kingdom and the United States, with headlines often referring to the show's supposedly imminent demise.

Groening says he's made similar statements in the past, and he meant only that he doesn't expect the show to last another 13 seasons.

"I am always asked how much longer can this go on," Groening says. "I just said that given the fact the we just finished our 300th episode, I would guess we are closer to the end of our life than the beginning. ... We are trying to top ourselves after all those great shows, and the shows are as good now as they have ever been."

Optionen: AntwortenZitieren
Betreff geschrieben von Datum/Zeit Zugriffe 
  Simpsons - es geht weiter
Wilkie 12.05.02 21:54 471 

In diesem Forum dürfen leider nur registrierte Teilnehmer schreiben.
Partnerseiten
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt der Forumsbeiträge ist der jeweilige Autor eines Beitrags.
Es gelten unsere Foren-Regeln | FAQ (Häufige Fragen)
Dieses Diskussionsforum basiert auf dem Phorum-System.